About The Role
We are looking for a motivated, energetic individual who has a MA/X-Ray Technician License for immediate hire.
Full X-Ray Technicians may apply as well, but we are specifically looking for individuals with MA/X-Ray License. No experience is necessary, but we encourage experienced applicants to apply. This is a very good work environment. Full time or part-time positions are available. Please email us your resume for consideration.
- Show to work on time with a clean and presentable appearance.
- Perform x-rays producing accurate quality images as requested by medical provider.
- Wears/utilizes film badge and turns in/replaces monthly per the standard.
- Make copies of patient’s films as requested.
- Follow all state and federal compliance standards required.
- Assist in the general maintenance of the x-ray machine and its components.
- Assure any necessary reports are available to accompany the patient during their visit.
- Assist the treating professional during the patient encounter.
- Acquires any needed information from the patient’s electronic medical record.
- Assisting with the ordering of supplies and managing storage of them.
- Work with other staff members in a collaborative manner.
- Assist with the answering of phones, taking messages, and scheduling as needed.
- Maintaining a clean environment including shared cleaning duties.
- Maintain HIPPA Compliance.
- Attending meetings as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Active Radiological Technician license for the state of California.
- Fluoroscopy License.
- Employee will have a minimum of a high school diploma.
- Excellent communications: verbal, non verbal, written.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Able to take appropriate x-rays based on medical provider’s request.
- Ability to multi-task and attention to detail.
- Ability to problem solve for good outcomes.
- Familiarity with medical legal needs within a medical office.
- Data entry.
- Good understanding of anatomical terms and orthopedic injuries.
- Belief that their efforts are an important piece to the patient experience.
- Strong computer skills including:
- Microsoft Office
- Practice management/Appointment schedules
- Copying of files and CD’s